In our previous post we have talked about how to setup feedburner for your blog. Hope you have set it up. In this post, we will learn to feedburner RSS subscription widget in blogger and activating Subscribe via Email option and adding its widget in blogger. Read on..
Adding RSS widget in Blogger
Now we need to promote our feeds using one the cool RSS buttons or icons available in Feedburner.
- Sign in to your Feedburner account click on 'Publicize tab'.
- Now, on the left side, click on 'Chicklet Chooser' and choose one of the icons.
- New window will open after clicking Go! button, select your blog and write a title and click on 'add widget'
- After clicking on add widget. You will be redirected to blogger layout page where you can change the placement of this widget. Its done adding an RSS subscription widget in blogger.
Activating subscribe via Email Option using Feedburner
After adding RSS subscription widget, it will helpful for your readers and you to Give them an option to subscribe your posts via Email. See how you can do it.
- Switch back to your Feedburner account and go to the 'Publicize tab' >> 'Email Subscriptions'
- After switching to the Email subscription tab, click on 'Activate'.
- After activating it, you will have an option to add Subscribe via Email widget in your Blogger blog.
You can add this widget the same way we added RSS subscription widget in blogger.
Hope you like liked this post, if you have any question then feel free to ask in the comments.