Means you need to learn some tips and tricks for windows 8 including shortcut keys.
Keeping it in mind, I am sharing a list of 15 essential windows 8 keyboard shortcuts with you that will save your valuable time.
Windows 8 keyboard shortcuts
Here is the list of most useful windows 8 keyboard shortcuts:
- Press Windows key to enter the tiled start screen.
- On the start screen, press Windows key + D to switch to the desktop.
- Press Windows key + E to open File Explorer to get quick access to folders.
- Press Windows key + M to minimize everything from the desktop.
- Press Windows key + C to open the charms bar. Charms bar is a new windows 8 feature, it is a set of some useful tools such as search, share and settings.
- One of the tools in the charms bar is settings, you can directly go to settings by pressing Windows key + I.
- Press Windows key + Tab to open a list of currently running programs.
- Press windows key + Print screen key to take a screenshot. This screenshot will be saved in your picture folder.
- Windows key + Pause will show you your PC info.
- Search for Apps by pressing Windows key + Q.
- Press Windows key + W to search for system settings and easily change your system properties.
- Press Windows key + F to search for files.
- Press Windows key + R to open Run Command.
- Windows key + X will open admin menu where you will have access to many functions like file explorer, control panel, task manger and etc.
- Windows key + L locks the computer.